Do foster carers have to pay tax and national insurance?

John Li's Avatar
John Li

Foster carers are identified as self-employed for tax purposes. There is a simplified income tax scheme for foster carers known as ‘qualifying care relief’. The scheme uses an income threshold to evaluate how much tax (if any) is due. For further information about tax and national insurance visit the link provided

More posts like this